Chic Radiators is strictly following its own implemented data security and privacy internal guidelines. What we do with your data:
- We gather only data we need for our relationship with you
- We keep your data privately and securely on a backend layer with a single-point of entry with DPO-approved access only
- We use your data only for our own processing and identification purposes aimed at helping you with the product you've purchased from us
- We may use your email to contact you based on your consent
This is what we don't do with your data:
- We are not sharing your data with any third parties
- We are not processing your data via non-SSL connections
- We are not reselling your data
- We are not monetizing your data
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to via our contact form.
GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation)
(EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.) At Chic Radiators we are committed to complying with the EU's GDPR hence we are explicitly stating the following options for you to control and delete your data with us.
- The right to be informed - submit your request via our contact form
- The right of access - submit your request via our contact form
- The right of rectification - submit your request via our contact form
- The right to erasure - submit your request via our contact form
- The right to restrict processing - submit your request via our contact form
- The right to data portability - submit your request via our contact form
- The right to object - submit your request via our contact form
We are also putting you, our visitor and customer, in control of cookies. Unless you explicitly accept we won't put any non-essential cookies in your browser.
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to us via our contact form.
More information on cookies we use:
Strict: Functional Cookies
We use a server session cookie to allow the login and purchase experience on our website. We may use also a cookie to store your cookie preference choice.
Non-strict: Analytics Cookies
We may use Google Analytics cookies if you accept and explicitly opt-in for them. We do not use other analytics or tracking cookies on our website.
Non-strict: Marketing, Retargeting, Social Networks, other cookies
Nope, we don't put such cookies.
Third Party Cookies
We have a number of third parties that use data provided through our website and social media platforms for things like marketing emails and website statistics. These are listed below along with individual links to their own privacy policies:
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
For Apple Safari:
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you won’t be able to complete a purchase on our sites.